You are in for a treat!
- What if the circumstances of your life were different?
- What if you had all the clients you ever wanted?
- What if you were doing your dream job/work?
- What if you had no debt and ample savings?
- What if your health was optimal?
What if… OK you get the picture.
So, now, to make the above true what would you do differently? How different would your day look?
Proven Steps to Help You Live the Life You Want
I’m not going to keep asking questions. I’m going to share with you some proven action, strength-building steps; you can begin today. No more wandering and being stopped in your tracks with limiting beliefs. You can turn your hopes and dreams into reality and live the life you want!
Here’s how easy it is to get started.
Step 1: Grab a sheet of paper, or create a document with a list of goals and dreams that optimally you want to achieve and have.
Step 2: Break each of the items you listed down into 3 actions you would/could/should take to achieve it.
Step 3: Put dates on each, they should make you nervous, as in, not comfortable.
Here are a couple of examples:
Physically feel better; June 2013
- Eat better
- Exercise 3x week cardio, stretch daily
- 8 hours of sleep nightly
Travel more for fun; January 2013
- Increase income/client retention
- Schedule trips on my calendar
- Spend less money on lunches and “tea”
Next break each of your 3 action steps into greater detail. Please notice, we didn’t address any limitations, because they really don’t matter. I know, you’re crying, “Deanna, you don’t understand my situation! I don’t have the money or time or…!” Tell me where the limiting beliefs come in, because I don’t see them, truly.
The Most Important Secret to…
Achieving Life Success
Here’s the secret…you see limitations and let them stop you. But they don’t have to. This is years of experience speaking. And, not only for myself. It includes those that I’ve worked with through mentoring and personal sponsorship, and those that mentor me.
This is where “Possibilities not Circumstances”, come into play. Look and aim at where you want to be, not where you are.
Let’s see how this looks with Strength, Dignity, & Grace.
- Strength: As the Nike athletes in the ads say, “Just Do It”!
- Dignity: Keep your eyes focused on the positive, reading books and Daily Devotionals, limiting the negative into your life, cutting out the TV and negative people around you.
- Grace: If you stumble or miss a goal, forgive yourself, forgive others around you for being less then perfect, and pour yourself into other people around you!
I know this can be frightening, beyond comprehension.
What if you just did what I’m suggesting. What if 6 months from now, you looked back and achieved 50% of your goals? What if, you did nothing?